Adopt A Real Live Platypus Im German. How Can My American Husband Adopt His Stepdaughter Without Agreement Of Her Real Father?

Im german. how can my american husband adopt his stepdaughter without agreement of her real father? - adopt a real live platypus

Hello I just wanted to know whether it is possible that somehow my American husband adopted my stepdaughter. I am German and his real father is also in Germany. we live in America for a year in the U.S. state of New York. Is it possible? I have custody of her.

1 comments:

Gaia Raain said...

It would be unethical. Your daughter has to wait right to legal ties with their biological father, if and until they decide legally bound to someone else. And his father is also entitled to a say.

Sorry, but I'll help you find a way to circumvent the system.

Post a Comment