Condo Floor Plans Any Suggestions For Selling A Condo When 5 Others Are Also Selling In The Same Area?

Any suggestions for selling a condo when 5 others are also selling in the same area? - condo floor plans

(I offer an incentive to pay for a portion of their contributions in the amount of a few months, I would do, 3 months, but up to 6 months). The area I live, has 80 condominiums and, until this morning, plus 3 are shown (), including me. There are 3 more on sale now. These condominiums are all relatively new (built in 2004, I was and am) of the original owner. I have a great agency, but I am looking for other options, the advantage over others selling well preserved. The price of each condo also varies (we all have) the same size, same floor plan. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment