Gall Bladder Surgery More Condition_symptoms How Much Recovery Time Will Be Needed For Gall Bladder Surgery? (Done Laparoscopicly)?

How much Recovery time will be needed for gall bladder surgery? (Done laparoscopicly)? - gall bladder surgery more condition_symptoms

I'm going to laparoscopic surgery of the gall bladder, and I've heard attributed to different stories about the recovery time.
Want to know what will be my recovery time ... I have had very healthy health problems. Thank you for your answers ...

2 comments:

Winerygi... said...

Call the doctor's office. Can answer this question every day and in a position to give more precise information than any of us.

Susan said...

My brother has in the last month - or 67 years. Only in the hospital for one night and had to start it even easier to use and was very tired, we were surprised to speak with him on the phone a few days, and it seemed interesting. Much better than when my husband had his investment. It probably varies a lot from person to person, but I do not think too long, especially if it is done by laparoscopy.

Post a Comment