Shock Bbs Com I Got A Positive! But Do You Think The Tests From http://www.early-pregnancy-tes… Are Accurate? Help!?

I got a positive! But do you think the tests from http://www.early-pregnancy-tes… are accurate? Help!? - shock bbs com

Hello! Please help! I'm so excited, but do not want to to my expectations. I woke up early (I am not trying to do, because I work, but I had to pee) and decided to take a pregnancy test.

I saw in the first few minutes, then was discouraged because there is no line showing up. I thought, I am not pregnant this cycle, then I must be crazy, my - BBS are also painful for a week is forever. So naturally, I began to believe that you are crazy if he should not see, and not observed the line at the race. Then I went back to the test in 4 minutes, and it was ... so easy that you hardly see, but there definitely!

But the line is so easy ... But each line is a straight line? I was so shocked that I let go I think pee in the toilet before you try to by another process.

Has anyone purchased a false positive test http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com? Explains the results of my arrival in 4 minutes and the time limit on the work that results in 5 minutes.

5 comments:

♥julsie♥ said...

Congratulations! I lines low in the early pregnancy tests are accurate!

♥julsie♥ said...

Congratulations! I lines low in the early pregnancy tests are accurate!

♥julsie♥ said...

Congratulations! I lines low in the early pregnancy tests are accurate!

Cindy D said...

Congratulations, Mama!

j♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy Miracle due25/12/09 said...

Congratulations!

Post a Comment