Apartment Accommodation London Moving To Toronto From The UK, Accommodation Advice?

Moving to Toronto from the UK, accommodation advice? - apartment accommodation london

I moved to Toronto for a year after the end of March and have agreed to my accommodation before your arrival. I wish all the advice you in:
For rent 1) good websites for apartments / Share
To live 2) the Toronto area to make sure I'm in a position to the city by public transport in more than 30 minutes access.
3) What are the fees I am looking for a room in a flat, 2 room apartment for rent or for myself - ideally I would like to pay about $ 500 - $ 700
4) Any other advice!

Here is some information about me:

I am 26 years old, have lived in London for 6 years and have been used to pay about £ 480 per month to rent a room in an apartment 2 bed. I like that with only one or two or even me. I'm used to living in a room, not very good, but a good home is only a short walk from a metro station, for example. I am looking for a similar type of business in Toronto (but perhaps an area worthy!)

Thank you for reading my question!

6 comments:

braingam... said...

Start with Transport Information: http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/

Accommodation? Departure:

http://www.viewit.ca/vwExpandView.aspx?V ...

http://www.rentersnews.ca/modules/search ...

http://www.247apartments.com/asp/Public/ ...

Citla101... said...

Hello, I rented a room for 1 month in Toronto. April 2008

Location northwest of the town, 2min impressive location for public transport and 30 minutes from the city center.

$ 470 large room in a house with 3 bedrooms, price includes water, gas, electricity, cable TV and VIP if u got your laptop also includes wireless internet. Please contact me if interested, please send an e-mail. I will soon meet. TY
;)

Guillaum... said...

The subway system in Toronto is not as big as New York or London, but it is good and most people take the bus to the subway and then transfer (which is free). Like most metro areas are not very nice to explain, why people live one or 2 km. Nevertheless, there are good houses near stations as High Park and usually would say, Scarborough avoid at all costs. Since your budget is $ 500-700 in the middle is not an option for you. He also said he wants to live within 30 minutes from town, so I assume you mean downtown Toronto. Take a look at a house in North York and Etobicoke. You can also use the house, near (15-Pape, 20 minutes from downtown), which a little cheaper and a bit of night life. But it does not go to the east in search of housing. You will end up in Scarborough, the not so beautiful, and more than 30 minutes by subway from the city center. You can find a home in http://toronto.craigslist.ca/. I do not know know about London, but Toronto is very cheap compared to rent in New York.

dont taze me bro said...

You are screwed. Toronto is a rip off

Kailbean said...

Sorry if I can this useless answer, but 2) there is an excellent transportation system in Toronto, love it. 3) Toronto is very expensive if you want to live a little more favorable than that accorded to a village outside of T. .. 1) Go to Google and the classifieds for apartments in Toronto, search or just go to Google and search for apartments in Toronto. 4) Toronto is beautiful! They have so much fun! oh ok, yes I read your additional hardware ... 480 pounds is like $ 900 more here ... My apartment costs almost as much ... in doing so you'll certainly be good.

contessa... said...

A 2bdrm is outside the hazardous area for more than $ 700, some are looking for an apartment in the basement, which is the only alternative to living cheaply in a safe area.
Www.craigslist.org good websites and click on Toronto, you can not look under the house / car and has several options. It's free to post or reply.
Everywhere, in Toronto, near a bus stop, tram or subway. Almost everywhere they live on less than 30 minutes by bus to the subway station. Try craigslist good luck!

Post a Comment