Implantation Bleeding Dryness Help Please! Implantation Bleeding Or Start Of Period?
Help please! Implantation bleeding or start of period? - implantation bleeding dryness
* Tuesday had - sex
* Thursday - Brown (like dried blood) discharge in panties
* Friday and Saturday - open aqueous / Very Dry
* Monday - Lighten the aqueous / sec He wiped again and had a bit of bright red blood. I wiped again and there was nothing.
* Monday (today) - More than bright red blood, but not enough to call a period. Now the blood is a kind of writing.
Implantation bleeding can occur so soon after the sex?
I am .. because of my activities during this period but I have usually only brown discharge.
1 comments:
It's probably not implantation bleeding.
Implantation bleeding is usually very light pink or brown spots occurring a week before the start of their regular meeting.
In general, there is very little implantation bleeding red blood and blood is never cool.
Only a fraction of women actually experience implantation bleeding.
They are probably good only HPT, not if you understand a little time.
Post a Comment