Healthy Cookbooks Healthy Cookbook With Good Tasting Recipes?

Healthy cookbook with good tasting recipes? - healthy cookbooks

Does it exist?

I have many cookbooks, but most of them a general call for a lot of butter.

The cookbook of heart-healthy recipes, I have very sweet. Most recipes are so sweet, they are almost inedible.

I try a cookbook to find recipes that are healthy and have good taste, too. Anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Cister said...

You have very good reviews:
Women Heart All Heart Family Cookbook by Kathy Kastan, Suzanne Banfield

Healthy Heart Cookbook: Recipes low fat low cholesterol (Total Health Series) by Tarla Dalal

Tasty food for a Healthy Heart: Over 120 cholesterol-free, low fat, Quick & Easy Recipes by Joanne Stepaniak

Secre25 said...

I do not know exists, but is that I am an expert on the health of cooking delicious meals. No time to write, but I'll try to come back, and some of it for you, otherwise we will send you an e-mail (with answers without) an indication of the address. I wonder what kind of food you want (vegetables, mushrooms, pasta, meat, etc.) and can give you some good. I even have a good way to fat sauce, lasagna, etc. reduce

Amanda said...

My mother always made muffins with bananas, and I hated that I fill in chocolate chips and loved. I think it's a good thing, and it is delicious

Post a Comment