Head Table Decorations Head Table Decoration Ideas??

Head table decoration ideas?? - head table decorations

I'm getting married in October, and now I begin to understand how to decorate the reception. I make big pots of flowers on each table and perhaps a few candles, but I do not know how I will decorate the head of the table? I have a big wedding, so we will do something like:


http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Be ...



My florist said he could put up some vases are at the head table as well, but a little expensive trying to think of something else ... I liked this idea:


http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Be ...


Do you know where I might get a glass of "" I think we can call it with floating candles, it?
I have no idea where to find and are searching online. I was thinking, maybe we can be in the middle of each table. One of my friends got married in September last year and bought a few vases and her bridesmaids when she came

5 comments:

April said...

As a table big head I think it would be better to stick a little easier. If you're looking for with the money you could probably do it yourself to save. If you wish, you can rent containers - but in the end could cost as much as flowers.
You can get to Michael's and garlands of flowers in the fall fires table.Or Use your head curtain on the main table.
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/pinkroseli ... Then you can sprinkle some rose petals and candles on the edge of the table. It would be very nice.
Or maybe we can get little pots used for floating candles on the edge of the table and the things in it. I think it would give the room a nice table shine.
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/lilylytes. ...
Or you could use a few oversized martini glasses. Then you can add a little water and floralytes them and they give an outbreak of Nice. Just add a few ...
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/grandemart ...
The ideas with a bunch of bridesmaids to decorate the top of the table of this type, then create the classes, as it has in the picture ...
http://passionforpetals.net/images/uploa ...

Here are some pictures of how others have set up their tables in the head. You do not really need so much - yes, the days are so busy you do not even notice it.
Hope this helps! Good luck and congratulations on your wedding! :)
http://www.enchantedforestweddings.com/C ...
http://www.cupidsarrowweddings.net/image ...
http://www.eventdecorbykristin.com/weddi ...
http://5starcatering.com/cakes/pics/pics ...
http://www.primroserentals.com/Quickstar ...
http://images.snapfish.com/344 3C364% 3B2% ...
http://memorabledesigns.ca/storemaker/im ...
http://www.untouchablecrafts.com/files/1 ...

dbrcymry said...

Personally I would go with something less, so that everyone can see the head table, and help the conversation. You can tank for floating candles in www.save-on-crafts.com buy the pots that hold the perfect size for your bridesmaids bouquets - I-5 ,5-inch clear glass for $ 2.99 apiece. Not only flowers on the table, I think the participants happy to park a place to "be flowers.

spring time :) said...

It was our main switchboard
http://www.eclecticlightstudios.com/phot ...
We sat on our best man and maid of honor with us on stage and then there were 3 panels in front of the stage sat the rest of our days, or marriage (yes, he had appreciated with their data and to really sit this), our parents , grandparents, aunts and uncles and a few, and the minister. the rest of the guests, a rectangular table, which helped tidy.

Lydia said...

When it comes to this, it is not really much space for stuff on. We had two large floral arrangements - we are the Church. The bridesmaids and put our flowers on the table, so that adds tons. There are candles, too.
She had also decorated the wedding bread from the Ukraine, who were pretty and colorful, but is an ethnic thing.

b1alto said...

For our wedding, we take our unity candle and flower arrangements at around unity candle and used it as the center, then the branches and used them on the sides. It looks nice. I want to, because it is very expensive if you do worry. Believe me, people not at the facility in both tables to search.

Post a Comment