Balance Ball Sorry I Have A Dumb Question, But What Is The Difference Between A BOSU Ball And A Balance Ball?

Sorry I have a dumb question, but what is the difference between a BOSU ball and a balance ball? - balance ball

I want to start doing exercises (all-star training) in the current team FitTV (ball regular balance) I do not know whether there are advantages to have with a real ball BOSU here instead of me.

1 comments:

Azzedine... said...

Bosu ball is in simple terms, half-ball is a platform and try to do basically exercises that we usually difficult, they are stable against your core business, while the use of the benefits of exercise. An equilibrium is a ball full of that may like the Bosu, you do some exercises, not as difficult as the Bosu. I love and have used both, but it takes longer to get used to the Bosu.

Post a Comment