Buy Camping Tent What Is The Best Camping Tent To Buy?
What is the best camping tent to buy? - buy camping tent
I just wanted to know what the opinion of all who want to buy the best tent. Looking for anyone when it rains, leeks do. We went to the camp last year and the rains have is in our shop, you bought at Wal-Mart Ozark Trail. If you could help me, a tent I would be grateful.
5 comments:
I swear by Euerka tents. I currently own 3 different sizes. The oldest is now 13 or 14 years and a fresh layer of seam sealer, would not hesitate to take a camping trip. It has been used over 150 nights before.
I work in the camp of the industry, not for NO Eureka! I am a manager of a large national company of the sport. I can not be obtained at any branch of your choice, but I choose, Eureka because of his work as a customer service quality and value for money.
that which is sealed and confirmed Hilary azipper work
Here is a very good article about choosing a tent:
http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-a-Tent
Here are some places to find a business of quality:
http://www.rei.com
http://www.campmor.com
http://www.cabelas.com
http://www.llbean.com
I personally have three Sierra Designs tents people when I talk to only two people. This is a three-person shops, and is a breeze to create everything ourselves. Moreover, because they find smaller, easier to start a site. Even free-standing, so I can manage it, then go to different places to the place that I prefer to reach. Try it with a cabin tent! :-)
For family outings, we have a Wal-Mart, but we cover waterproof roof (spray the whole), and we also have waterproof, The Body Shop is not double roof (in particular) windows and doors. Furthermore, we use the ground beneath a tarp that is slightly smaller than the surface area of the store. This keeps the soil moisture filter from below, and also helps take your soil longer, by sticks and stones to your floor. Finally, choose a campground that is the rain (no sense in a valley or depression of any kind, collecting the rain, not to use it in a ravine, where) the rain down on the road in a valley or depression. However, it works well. But if you can pitch a tent for large families and can afford to, definitely skip Walmart and see something Kelty, North Face, LL Bean, Cabelas, North Face, REI, Eureka, etc.
Here are some suggestions:
** 1 person - my 3-person Sierra Designs tent, even for one person, but not everything that I take my Byer Moskito Hammock (http://www.rei.com/product/736088). He sleeps very well and has a screen to keep bugs!
** 2 people - almost all of good quality 3 to 4 person tents. The LL Bean Ultra Dome Store # 4 would be valid for two persons (or ... http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ Super Deluxe (King Pine Dome Canadian Tire Store # 4 http:/ / / www.llbean.com webapp / wcs / stores / ...
** 3 or 4 people - you spend a minimum of 6 people shop here. Cabela's Quad Pole Dome Tent would be a good thing (http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/ ...
** 5 or more people - My wife and I have this shop is coveted for a long time. The Eureka Blue Mesa 1610th
http://www.amazon.com/Eureka-Blue-10-Foo ...
Shop around for the best price, of course.
Hope this helps a little!
Something in Cabela's. will be a little more expensive but the quality is higher.
You can throw a pineapple and struck a deal better with a Wal-Mart. If you spend a tent, the quality is at least a few hundred dollars. Here is a top 2-year-old man, the good reviews from Backpacker Magazine in Stores March has:
Skyledge 2 Tent Mountain Hardwear $ 295.00
http://www.rei.com/product/732200
Marmot Zonda $ 295
http://www.rei.com/product/747656
Mountain Hardwear Haven 2 Tent $ 320.00
http://www.rei.com/product/717784
Black Diamond Hilight 2 Tent $ 339.00
http://www.rei.com/product/748586
Marmot Aeolos 3P Tent $ 365.00
http://www.rei.com/product/731626
Post a Comment