Escitalopram Tired Can I Take 150mg Ranitidine With 10mg Escitalopram?
Can I take 150mg Ranitidine with 10mg escitalopram? - escitalopram tired
Interactions are they? Escitalopram was now very tired, slow breathing can be a side effect, I think tempary
5 comments:
Escitalopram interacts only with pimozide.
There is no interaction, I assume you have these drugs at the pharmacy so that, when control was highlighted by the prescription, the pharmacist to it, yet there are no interactions, but yawns are tiredness (fatigue) and anxiety common Side effects of escitalopram.
You should contact your doctor or pharmacist to be sure. You can not interact, but depending on social status, the mild side effects that could be harmful may have.
Ranitidine used for years, with many other drugs in recent years, which I also think outside of diclofenac, it was an AI reaction!
No drug interaction studies here, so there is no reason for this fear, these two drugs together take my son.
Post a Comment