Thank You Quote For Wedding Quote For Wedding Favor ?
Quote for Wedding Favor ? - thank you quote for wedding
my friend is always married on Valentine's Day and have an appointment ... I have a few advantages ... Made 2 Hershey Kisses to resemble a rose and I need a quote on the petal of a rose, please no links, no mention briefly share sweet. Thanks
6 comments:
How about "hugs and kisses again Mr and Mrs"
or .. if I do not ... What is the bride and groom's name? and perhaps at the time?
Instead of a rose, why not use a spoon to 2 Hershey's Kisses, her veil and an offer to fill you say that "a spoonful of kisses from the new mr. .. And Mrs." I have at my wedding. Everyone wanted. I also have the boxes and filled them with candy. I too flat round clear glass and a candle, small flowers around the candle, 2 wedding rings, and "our marriage." I do not have too many other favors.
Live Life dream
There is only one happiness in life to love - and to be loved.
How sweet is love, and be dissolved, and swim like that in your love.
A woman must be a genius to create a good husband.
~ ~ I hope that helped
"Hugs and kisses from Mr. and Mrs. appropritate" would be if you were using a combination of hugs and kisses. Since I can say kisses, "many of the millions of kisses. And Mrs." or "Love and Kisses from Mr and Mrs"
Try this site; http://en.thinkexist.com/
Here you will find a variety of contributions. (But do not try to register, but unfortunately does not work)
Try this site; http://en.thinkexist.com/
Here you will find a variety of contributions. (But do not try to register, but unfortunately does not work)
Post a Comment